3:58 PM June 7, 2017
HOW TO ADD A USER TO FACEBOOK ADS MANAGER
The Facebook Ads Manager is great once you know your way around it, it’s kind of like Myspace back in the day. Remember Myspace? Well, Facebook’s business pages and Ad Manager are sort of like that learning curve you had to deal with when first using Myspace back in the 90’s and early 2000’s.
Let’s jump right in, I’m going to do this quickly because I have to get back to work, but I think this should help a lot of people wanting to add a user to their Facebook Ad Manager.
- Login to your Facebook Ads Manager.
- Select Ads Manager upper left, far right under Settings select Ad Account Settings.
- On the Account Page select Account Roles from the left navigation and then to the far right you will see Add a User.
- Select this and you will get a pop-up window where you will see the Enter a friend field. Type the name of the person you would like to add and click on them.
- The final step is to choose the dropdown next to the person box and assign the type of privileges you want the person to have. You will have three choices.
- Ad Account Admin – admins will have the same account privileges as the Facebook Ads Manager owner, so be careful and only select this is you truly trust the person you’re working with.
- Ad Account Advertiser – advertisers can see and edit all your ads and create new ads with the payment method for the account.
- Ad Account Analyst– analysts can only view the ad performance.
That’s it, that’s all there is to it. Once you have accomplished this the person you selected will get a notification on their Facebook profile page.
If you would like to learn more, here is the link to the Facebook Business Help Center topic which covers how to give someone else access to Facebook Ads Manager.
If you found this post helpful please share and follow us for more tips and tricks. If you have a question or would like us to create another post on how to do something inside Facebook, Instagram, or anything else in web marketing and SEO, then feel free to contact us here.